iSphere

Random Ramblings - almost always cinema related///




KAT with Attitude...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This picture represents my life-long relationship with Garfield the most wonderful, SADistic, nihilistic, sardonic, ethereal, egalatarian CAT I've ever known. As a kid I used to have heaps of his cartoons in the form of books, along the way they got lost. I never cut the cartoons out of the paper (unlike Alexa) - I so wish I did though - when I'm 60 they would be worth a fortune.


Well anyway the point of this was to tell all of you that you can purchase Garfield comics from most bookshops in the form of either Sunday-Strip compendiums, treasuries or FAT-CAT Three Packs - the last option is definitely the most value for your dollar and I bought two of them myself. If of course, you don't want to shell out cash to catch your favourite cat in action Garfield.com is a great site. It has every single Garfield strip since 1978 for your viewing pleasure.

Check them out - the CAT is BACK.


0 Responses to “KAT with Attitude...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3