iSphere

Random Ramblings - almost always cinema related///




2046 in 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Wong Kar Wai's 2046 will hit our shores soon. It looks absolutely phenomenal, I really can't wait to say. Absolutely sumptous and seductive. You can see the trailer at the Apple site. Wai's 1994 Chungking Express remains one of my favourite movies and I was never able to see his other works in between that and 2046. It brings me great pleasure to know that 2046 is getting a release here in Australia (albeit for about 1 week in 1 theatre) - that is good enough for me.

Can't wait.


0 Responses to “2046 in 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3